Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an integration of CRM and ERP capabilities into applications that works seamlessly together in cloud across customer service, sales, operations, field service, financials, marketing and project service automation. Each applications delivers real value and help your business transform. Business may start with applications that they need and slowly build them as they grow.
Refreshed desktop experience, with a better visibility to data and layout of data. Get data faster with the improved search function and advance filtering. Power BI embed experience, generate reports without leaving Business Central, everything is almost one click away.
Business central 365 gives you better saving and control of your ERP. Options to deploy on cloud eliminates the tradition of maintaining a physical server leading to better cost saving. Business Central is licensed per named user, via a monthly subscription or perpetual license. Access your cloud ERP anytime anywhere to gain better insight to your business without breaking your pocket.
Businesses can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook to tap the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 while using Outlook on the desktop, web, or tablet. For example, view information about email or appointment recipients, or link an Outlook email or appointment to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 record such as an opportunity, account, or case. Work more efficiently without ever leaving your inbox, track your emails, book appointments and set tasks.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications are designed to help customers:
- Manage the entire supply chain.
- Make current financial data and reports accessible for business planning and regulatory compliance.
- Automate repetitious and routine functions so that employees can focus on more critical tasks.
- Minimize the cost and complexity of administering salaries, benefits, recruiting, and performance management.
- Provide greater visibility into key performance factors, such as profitability and potential issues.
- Meet industry-specific needs with functionality for vertical business processes.
With Dynamics 365 you can now embed entire dashboards. Because the capabilities of Power BI in Dynamics 365 have been further enhanced, you can now add “tiles” to dashboards, embed entire dashboards in reports and make them interactive, and create real-time visualizations. Beyond that, you can also enable these embedded dashboards for tablets as well as smartphones.
Basic General Ledger, Budgets, Fixed Assets, Account Schedules, Cash Flow Forecast, Multiple Currencies, Allocations, Check Writing, Payment Handling, Bank Account Management, Consolidation, Responsibility Centers, Banks Reconciliation, Deferrals, Unlimited Dimensions, Basic XBRL, Electronic Payment/Direct Debits
Advanced Financial Management
Cost Accounting, Inter-company Postings
Cash Flow Forecast, Inventory Forecast, Sales Forecast, Image Recognition, Late Payment Prediction
Business Inbox for Outlook, Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Campaign Management, Dynamics 365 Sales Integration, Relationship Management, Campaign Pricing, Email Logging, Task Management, Contact Classification, Interaction / Document Management
Document Exchange Service, Bank Feeds (US, CA, UK), Online Map, Document Management, Document Capture, Microsoft Pay (Credit Cards & Paypal), Tax. Reg. No. Validation Service (EU)
Basic Resources, Job Quotes, Project Management Jobs, Capacity Management, Multiple Costs, Time Sheet
Alternative Order Addresses, Item Charges, Sales Invoice Discounts, Alternative Ship-To Addresses, Item Cross References, Sales Invoicing, Alternative Vendors, Item Substitutions, Sales Line Discounting, Assembly Management, Item Tracking, Sales Line Pricing, Basic Inventory, Location Transfers, Sales Order Management, Basic Payable, Multiple Locations, Sales Return Order Management, Basic Receivables, Order Promising, Sales Tax/VAT, Calendars, Purchase Invoicing, Shipping Agents, Cycle Counting, Purchase Line Discounting, Standard Cost Worksheets, Drop Shipments, Purchase Line Pricing, Stock keeping Units, Item Attributes, Purchase Order Management, Vendor Catalogs Items, Item Budgets, Purchase Return Order Management, Item Categories, Requisition Management,
Automated Data Capture System, Internal Picks and Put Aways, Warehouse Management Systems, Bin Set-Up, Pick, Warehouse Receipt, Warehouse Shipment
Analysis Reports, Job Queue, User Tasks, Change Log, Notification (on-premise only), Word reporting/Document reporting, Embedded Power BI, Reason Codes, Workflow, Extended Text, Unlimited Companies, Intrastat, User Management
Service Order Management
Service Order, Service Item, Planning and Dispatching, Service Price, Service Contract
Production Orders, Basic Supply Planning, Finite Loading, Production Bill of Materials, Demand Forecasting, Sales and Inventory Forecasting, Version Management, Basic Capacity Planning, Agile Manufacturing, Machine Centers
Financial management is important to every business. A software that can assists in managing its financial matters wisely is a gem to an organization.
Some key features:
- Keeps tab of every financial dealings to increase financial visibility
- Predicts future situations in business
- Helps in making wise business decisions within reliable predictions
In the era of rapid globalization, multi-channel sales and extreme pressure about cost, the optimization of supply chain should be a priority in any business. Customer’s high expectation is more manageable with a right software.
Some key features:
- Allows for transparent service that is flexible
- Manages alternative order addresses, location transfers, and multiple locations.
- Provides integrated features for item management such as item tracking, item cross reference, item attributes, vendor catalogues item, item budgets and item categories.
- Handles purchase invoicing, purchase order management, purchase line pricing and discounting, stock keeping unit, and requisition management.
Objectives of any business are to boost sales and maximize profits. However, with many similar products competing in the market, business owners must raise up their tempo to be at the forefront of their business niche. An investment in reliable software is a great way to do so.
Some key features:
- Improves points of service or dealings with customers
- Allows for faster responsiveness towards customer’s inquiry
- Allows for better collaborations between salespeople
- Makes easier product comparison
- Reliable tracking with dedicated application
The main objective of a business is to increase profitability without putting any more burden on the clients. A highly reliable software can help businesses to deliver projects on time and under budget.
Some key features:
- Allows for integrated overview of the available resources; future, ongoing and completed tasks; and real-time progress of every project.
- Allows for more confidence in dealing with clients or customers, fulfilling their needs, and providing reliable future projections.
- Encourages on time project delivery and keeps the budget within its limit.
- Provides many productivity features for collaboration and integration of works